Square Kufic (خَطٌّ كُوفِيٌّ مُرَبَّعٌ) uses the most basic forms of the Arabic letters. It is a precursor to pixel art – although it was invented and applied hundreds of years ago in Islamic architecture in tiles and bricks.
Eventually, you get beautiful mysterious calligraphies that may be mistaken for a QR code or a maze by non-Arabic speakers.
These postcards are made from thick high-quality matte paper, so they serve as a great addition to a gift or just a thoughtful written note to a friend.
- Written text: Muhammad (several times) in Arabic Kufi script
- Written text in ENGLISH: If you see a QR code, it is time to study ARABIC
- 4/4 full bleed
- 300 GSM
- Paper thickness: 0.13″ (0.34 mm)
- Laminated feel
- White matte back with a small QR code or a bar code
- Blank product sourced from the US