Square Kufic (خَطٌّ كُوفِيٌّ مُرَبَّعٌ) uses the most basic forms of the Arabic letters. It is a precursor to pixel art – although it was invented and applied hundreds of years ago in Islamic architecture in tiles and bricks. Eventually, you get beautiful mysterious calligraphies that may be mistaken for a QR code or a maze by non-Arabic speakers.
Every happy camper needs a unique camper mug. It’s lightweight, durable and multifunctional. Use it for your favorite beverage or a hot meal, and attach it to your bag for easy access on a hike.
- Written text in ARABIC: The Throne Verse of the Qur’an – the 255th verse of the 2nd Surah, Al-Baqarah, one of the best-known verses of the Qur’an.
- Written text in ENGLISH: If you see a QR code, it is time to study ARABIC
- Material: Enamel
- Dimensions: height 3.14″ (8 cm), diameter 3.54″(9 cm)
- White coating with a silver rim
- Hand-wash only
- Blank product sourced from China
Attention! Don’t heat liquids or food directly in the mug—it can damage the coating.