Square Kufic (خَطُّ كُوفِيٌّ مُرَبَّعٌ) uses the most basic forms of the Arabic letters. It is a precursor to pixel art – although it was invented and applied hundreds of years ago in Islamic architecture in tiles and bricks. Eventually, you get beautiful mysterious calligraphies that may be mistaken for a QR code or a maze by non-Arabic speakers.
These stickers are printed on durable, high opacity adhesive vinyl which makes them perfect for regular use, as well as for covering other stickers or paint. The high-quality vinyl ensures there are no bubbles when applying the stickers.
- Written text in ARABIC: The Throne Verse of the Qur’an – the 255th verse of the 2nd Surah, Al-Baqarah, one of the best-known verses of the Qur’an.
- Written text in ENGLISH: If you see a QR code, it is time to study ARABIC
- High opacity film that’s impossible to see through
- Fast and easy bubble-free application
- Durable vinyl, perfect for indoor use
- 95µ density
Don’t forget to clean the surface before applying the sticker.